RSVP is a vibrant & buzzing telemarketing agency like no other! Employing over 400 enthusiastic staff (most of whom are actors).
Our new offices are based in the heart of Canary Wharf but we are currently looking for staff to work from the comfort of their own home!
All we ask is that our staff work a minimum of 4 shifts per week, or more if you can! The positions will be flexible around your castings, auditions and creative commitments.
If you are bright and enthusiastic and are looking for some flexible work to fit around your creative commitments… please do get in touch!
Before applying for this role, please can you read the job description in full and only apply if you meet the requirements below:
- Available Tuesday 4th January and Wednesday 5th of January for remote training or alternatively the 10th and 11th of January
- Has a strong/reliable laptop or PC to work on from home.
- Can commit to a minimum of 4-shifts per week (approx. 32 hours, or more if possible).
- Customer Service Experience Preferred.
Job description – Inbound retention agent.
Staff will be working from home taking calls from customers wishing to cancel a wine subscription and providing them with an offer to try and retain them. The company offers a superb monthly wine subscription providing wines from around the world so it is a very exciting account to work on and brush up on your wine knowledge!
Training will be completed over two days, the first day being an assesment with the client themselves.
Training will be held via Microsoft Teams or Google Meet. The start times TBC but likely be 10 – 5pm. Training will be paid at the standard hourly rate of £10.00 per hour.
Shift times for this account will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We would like staff to work a minimum of 32 hours per week (4-shifts) or more if possible and to submit what shifts they’d like to work the week prior. Flexibility for auditions/workshops etc… will be considered should they arise; however, you must be present for the training day and no flexibility is permitted during these days.
There will be an unpaid 30-minute lunch break in the middle of each full shift for you, as well as a paid 5-minute break each hour.
As you will be working from home it is imperative that meet the following criteria:
- Your work area is in a private space that is your place of residence. Wherever possible, try to create a work area that is separate to your home life, this should help you switch off from work when you’re not on shift and give you a healthy work/life balance!
- You must work at a suitable desk or table; ensure you are sitting comfortably and work from a PC/laptop that you can use a wired headset.
Agents will need to purchase themselves a headset if you don’t have one already. Headsets can be found on Amazon starting from £10.99. You don’t need a headset for the training day, but you will for when your first shift begins.
Please note: If you are using a MacBook, you must have the most recent operating system downloaded and use Firefox. If you are using a Windows laptop/PC, you must have the Windows 10 software downloaded. Chromebooks are not compatible unfortunately.
Job type: Full time, flexible zero-hour contract.
Hourly rate: £10.00ph with commission. The pay will be processed weekly, every Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Expected start date: 04/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 per hour