Before applying for this role, please read the job description in full and only apply if you meet the below requirements:
- You’re a creative (actor, dancer, musician, writer, model etc.) NOT ESSENTIAL BUT PREFFERED
- Fully available for the 2-weeks training (Various training dates starting in October
- Available to work full-time the first 2-weeks after training (the nesting period)
- Available to work Mondays; staff will be asked to work pretty much every Monday.
- Please do not apply if you are unable to work more than 50% of Monday’s each month
- Available to work a mix of day shifts and evenings between 8am and 7pm Monday to Sunday. I.e. staff cannot just work 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Please do not apply if you are only able to work day shifts Monday to Friday)
- London Based or can easily commute to our London Canary Wharf office
- Eligible to work permanently in the UK
RSVP is a vibrant & buzzing telemarketing agency like no other, employing over 400 enthusiastic staff (most of whom are actors) for flexible work around all of their creative commitments.
Job description: Customer Service Agent.
Staff will be working for a well-known windscreen repair company. This is a customer service position where staff will be tending to customers via telephone and email, dealing with a wide range of customer service duties. Staff must be fluent in English, have a lovely, warm telephoner manner and be quite tech-savvy/proficient working from a PC. This role is office-based.
* Free gym access
* Free coffee and Tea
* Food and beverages available from our onsite cafe
* Stunning offices with great social spaces in Canada Square, the landmark tower of Canary Wharf.
* Fantastic transport links, shopping and dining facilities.
* Pension contribution
* Flexible schedule
* Time off for auditions/castings/workshops etc.
Successful candidates will receive full training from our London Canary Wharf office. The training period will take approximately 2-weeks (excluding weekends). The training will be 9-5pm or 10-6pm each day.
Staff must be present for the whole duration of training. There can be no days off and no exceptions during this time unfortunately.
Flexibility for creative work (auditions/castings/workshops) etc, will be authorised should they arise, but only when your normal shift patterns start.
Training will be paid at the standard hourly rate of £11.88 per hour (Basic rate of £10.60 and rolled up holiday of £1.28)
Pay is £11.88 inclusive of rolled up holiday pay.
This department operates 7-days a week. Shifts available between Monday – Sunday 8am to 7pm.
Staff will be asked to work a minimum of 32 hours per week (4-shifts) or more if possible, and to submit what shifts they’d like to work the week prior. Staff will also be expected to work some early, evening and weekend shifts regularly to make shift patterns fair for the whole team.
There will be an unpaid 30-minute lunch break during your full shift, as well as paid comfort breaks throughout the day.
Flexible, zero-hour contract to accommodate staff leaving as and when they need to for creative commitments. Staff choose the days and shifts they’re available to work on a weekly basis.