Italian Customer Service Role – Audiobook retailer – London based
Before applying for this role, please can you read the job description in full and only apply if you meet the below requirements:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Available to work full-time from our London Canary Wharf office (exact start dates to be confirmed, but likely commencing the end of July 2022)
- Must be available to work some evenings and occasional Saturday/Sunday shifts.
- Must be eligible to work permanently in the UK
- From the creative industry (actor, dancer, musician, writer etc.)
RSVP is a vibrant & buzzing telemarketing agency like no other, employing over 400 enthusiastic staff (most of whom are actors/creatives). So, we are ideally looking for applicants in the creative industry.
Job description: Audiobook retailer agent
Staff will be working for a well-known online audiobook retailer. This is a customer service position where staff will be tending to Italian and English customers via telephone and email, dealing with a wide range of customer service duties. Staff must be fluent (spoken and written) in English and Italian, have a lovely, warm telephoner manner and be quite tech-savvy/proficient working from a PC. A love for books is also a bonus!
Successful candidates will receive full training from our London Canary Wharf office. The training period will take approximately 3-weeks (excluding weekends). The training dates/times will be confirmed closer the time, but staff will likely be training 9-5pm or 10-6pm each day.
Staff must be present for the whole duration of training. There can be no days off and no exceptions during this time unfortunately. Flexibility for creative work (auditions/castings/workshops) etc, will be considered should they arise, but only when your normal shift patterns start.
Training will be paid at the standard hourly rate of £11.15 per hour.
This department operates 7-days a week. Shifts available between Monday – Sunday are:
Staff will be expected to work a minimum of 32 hours per week (4-shifts) or more if possible, and to submit what shifts they’d like to work the week prior. Staff will also be expected to work some early, evening and weekend shifts regularly to make shift patterns fair for the whole team.
There will be an unpaid 30-minute lunch break during your full shift, as well as a 5-minute break every hour for staff to take at their leisure.
- Free Nespresso coffee, teas and soft drinks
- Barista made drinks in our cafe and free fresh baked cookies some afternoons at 3pm.
- Stunning offices with great social spaces in Canada Square, the landmark tower of Canary Wharf.
- Fantastic transport links, shopping and dining facilities.
- Pension contribution
- Flexible schedule
- Time off for auditions
Contract: Flexible, zero-hour contract
Salary: £11.15 per hour