Before applying to work for RSVP, please read the information below in full and only apply if you meet the below requirements:
- Available to work full-time from our London Canary Wharf office or set up to work from home remotely with an up to date computer and high speed internet.
- Should be available to work some evenings and occasional Saturday/Sunday shifts.
- Must be eligible to work permanently in the UK
- From the creative industry (actor, dancer, musician, writer etc.)
RSVP is a vibrant & buzzing telemarketing agency like no other, employing over 400 enthusiastic staff (most of whom are actors/creatives). So, we are ideally looking for applicants in the creative industry.
Whilst we are not currently recruiting for specific roles we are looking to add to our waiting list for future opportunities. Most of our accounts run Monday to Sunday between 8am and 8pm, and we look for people who want to work four or more shifts per week.
Successful candidates will receive full training from our London Canary Wharf office for our office based accounts and over teams for those working remotely.
Staff must be present for the whole duration of training. There can be no days off and no exceptions during this time unfortunately. Flexibility for creative work (auditions/castings/workshops) etc, will be considered should they arise, but only when your normal shift patterns start.
Training is fully paid as the normal hourly rate.
Shift times will vary depending on the account assigned but most operate Monday to Sunday between 8am and 8pm.
There will be an unpaid 30-minute lunch break during your full shift, as well as a 5-minute break every hour.
- Free coffee and teas.
- Stunning offices with great social spaces in Canada Square, the landmark tower of Canary Wharf.
- Access to free gym facilities.
- Fantastic transport links, shopping and dining facilities.
- Pension contribution
- Flexible schedule
- Time off for auditions
Contract: Flexible, zero-hour contract
Salary: Varies depending on location and department.