Job description – Customer Service Insurance Advisor
Before applying for this role, please can you read this job description in full and only apply if you meet the requirements below:
- Available full-time from Monday 23rd May 2022.
- Must be proficient using a computer.
- Must be available to work up until 8pm some evenings during the week and work either a Saturday or Sunday day shift most weeks.
RSVP is a vibrant & buzzing telemarketing agency like no other, employing over 300 enthusiastic staff (most of whom are actors). So, we are looking ideally for applicants in the creative industry.
Job description: Customer service insurance advisor
You will be working for a company who provide flexible, pay-as-you-go insurance policies for solo delivery drivers who work for food delivery services. Staff will primarily receive inbound calls from existing customers who want to update/change their policies or new customers wanting to join. Staff will need to be quite tech-savvy and be good with multitasking and using multiple systems. There is quite a bit to absorb during the 10-days training. There will be a verbal and written exercise that all shortlisted candidates need to complete please before getting confirmed a space in the upcoming training group.
Full training will be given remotely via Zoom, starting on Monday 23rd May 2022. Staff will need to be available for roughly 3-weeks (excluding the weekends) to fully complete the training before normal shift patterns begin. Training will likely be 9 – 6pm each day (to be confirmed closer the time).
Your training will be paid at the standard hourly rate of £10.65 per hour.
Monday – Friday: 9-5pm or 12-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9-6pm or 10-7pm
We would like agents to work a minimum of 4 shifts per week and to submit what shifts they’d like to work the week prior. The majority of shifts available are 12-8pm so flexibility of the shifts you request is required.
Agents are preferred to work either a Saturday or Sunday shift most weeks. You will still be able to have the odd weekend off here and there of course. Flexibility for auditions/workshops etc… will be considered should they arise; however, you must be present for all training days.
There will be an unpaid 30-minute lunch break during your full shift, as well as two 15-minute paid breaks morning and afternoon.
Staff will get sent a Chromebook laptop to their home to work from.
The only piece of equipment staff will need to purchase is a call-centre style headset if you don’t have one already. Headsets can be found on Amazon starting from £10.99.
As you will be working from home it is imperative that you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a strong/secure internet connection that’s adequate for the job.
- You must have an internet download speed of at least 10mgb. To find out if you have this, please Google “internet speed test” and run a quick speed check. This will only take 1 minute to complete.
- You must work in a private space that is your place of residence. Wherever possible, try to create a work area that is separate to your home life, this should help you switch off from work when you’re not on shift and give you a healthy work/life balance.
- You must work at a suitable desk or table; ensure you are sitting comfortably and based somewhere that you can work without any distractions/interruptions from the household.
Hourly rate: £10.65 per hour. The pay is processed weekly; every Friday.
Job Type: Full-time