- Leading a team of agents and team leaders to provide the client and its customers with exemplary service
- Providing the client with MI analysis according to target KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Developing and managing the team to not only meet the client’s expectations but exceed them and develop best practice amongst your team.
You will need to show
- Management experience of working in an outsourced contact centre environment with a good understanding of the industry
- Be a strong leader who is able to innovate and challenge current practices always seeking to develop better service
- Ability to manipulate data, complete and understand reports with particular focus on forecasting, call analysis, agent productivity and cost versus billable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate both with agents, team leaders, senior managers and the client alike.
- That you are great at working as part of a team but also independently.
We will provide
A negotiable salary depending on experience in the region of £33,000 to £36,000
- Pension contribution option
- Private Health Care
- Paid overtime
- Flexible schedule (subject to client requirement)
- A stunning office location with great social spaces in the landmark tower of Canary wharf which has fantastic transport, shopping and dining options.
- Free Nespresso coffee, teas and soft drinks when in office
- Free food and other staff discounts (subject to the client account)
- Flexibility is required to meet the client’s needs but we are equally flexible in return. The role is permanent, 40 hours a week, and the agent team work Wednesday to Saturday 1pm to 11pm – where possible your hours will need to mirror this during the first three months in this role but there will be other commitments in the working work such as client meetings and calls so there will need to be some flexibility here.